sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2018

Rosen Ritter Legend of the Galactic Heroes 銀河英雄伝説 Ginga Eiyū Densetsu GI Joe action figure custom

For this custom I inspired in a anime cartoon, the Legend of Galactic Heroes. I casted the awful movie Cobra Commander head, as I sold the figure and thought the head could be interesting if used on another topic. Then it struck me the resemblance with the Rosenritters, a special force that boards enemy spaceships with axes, as explosive gas is previously injected to prevent laser weapons to be used. Anyway, I thought it would be cool to make him in Gi Joe form, moreover that the Overkill body suits very nicely the character.

It could serve the Joeverse as a mercenary spaceman, used by Cobra or other nefarious forces.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario