jueves, 6 de enero de 2022

Alas GI Joe 25th Custom Figure Airborne Comic book order of battle Marvel

 Alas; I was always fascinated by the comicbook filecards, showing me Joes I never knew nor saw! with time, I went identifying them, but some simply didn't ring any bell nor matched the figures. I realized later, as my comicbooks were in Spanish, that the filecard for "Alas" (wings in spanish) corresponded to Airborne! I could see no similarity between the figure or cartoon with the illustration! it is so bizarre, that when I came over it again, I decided to do a custom of him in it's honour. In my opinion, the old ARAH figure is nice, but doesn't look at all to have red indian descent, hence in my joeverse, that is left out and is given to Alas, a new Joe.

 I chose a 25th body, even if I don't usually, as was the only one that could give me the thin and tall look of the illustration.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario