sábado, 8 de enero de 2022

Headhunter Stormtrooper in 25th style GI Joe custom figure modern ROC POC 3.75"

Headhunter Stormtrooper; before this, I had only done 1 custom as a paid commission, for a friend in a forum. I started properly customizing joes, and then made a few customs for sale of Marvel and DC, which brought other commissions, but just last year a collector's who collects MOTUC also asked me for this. So I did them, first modern joe commission. The Headhunter is one of the few vintage Joes I am lacking! I toyed with the idea of buying one just to cast some parts, but saw it's ridiculous prices so I had to pass on the idea (I'll get it someday, damn!). This is one of those characters that changes a lot from blister artwork to figure, I based on the vintage figure as asked, but took some inspiration from the artwork, as some things if not would look plain silly in 25th form. Doing so many small spikes was a challenge! 

 


 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario