domingo, 5 de junio de 2022

Downtown GI Joe 25th Custom Figure Hasbro

This is Downtown, in 25th style. This one was a commission, as usually with one version of a figure I have enough, I don't much for upgradings. I followed a pic of a 25th version there is floating around on the net, sorry I forgot who made it. I used a Duke's head, which I thought at first it wouldn't work, but with some paint I think looked quite good. Then I was going to use the original vintage accesories, but first, they looked a bit puny and undetailed, and secondly I could not find them for the life of me without forking out almost a hundred bucks, or sacrificing the accesories of my beloved vintage figure. So, I thought better to engineer new accesories, more modern, with a heavier mortar and one, heavier projectile.





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario